Many of our employees started their careers at Schivo and many people have come to value the friendships they have developed here. Become part of Schivo – a great place to work!
Supply Chain Administrator
Due to ongoing business expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Administrator to join our Supply Chain Team based in our Waterford site. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, this role will be responsible for the managing of all administrative functions within the Supply Chain department and will also include liaising and communicating with both customers and suppliers.
Supply Chain Administrator
Supply Chain Manager
The Main Purpose of the Role:
Management of all administrative functions within the Supply Chain department including liaising and communicating with both customers and suppliers.
Key Duties /Responsibilities:
- Creating new item codes within the SAP ERP system, and maintaining updates to same.
- Creating planned orders within ERP system and ensuring these are kept up to date as per schedules.
- Supply of operations documentation packs against production schedule.
- Supply of schedule priority listings to operations, and working with operations teams each day to provide updates to planners against same.
- Daily uploading of shipment details to customer online portals.
- Assist with planner roles as appropriate.
Other essential duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring all quality and GMP standards are met.
- Compliance with all site Environmental, Health, and Safety requirements, training, and regulations.
- To perform additional team tasks as required to support the effective running of the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications and experience criteria:
- Must be highly computer literate in Excel and Microsoft office packages.
- Ideally have ERP systems experience with SAP or equivalent ERP system, but training will be provided.
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level or equivalent work experience.
- Ideally, 1-2 years’ relevant experience in a dynamic high product mix manufacturing environment with hands-on production planning experience, preferably in a medical device or a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and numerical abilities.
- A team player with an ability to work on their own initiative.
- Strong organisational, planning, and administrative skills.
- Must be detail orientated with the ability to prioritize and organize tasks to deliver on business objectives within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral essential.