Many of our employees started their careers at Schivo and many people have come to value the friendships they have developed here. Become part of Schivo – a great place to work!
Head of Programmes and Operational Excellence
The Main Purpose of the Role:
- Project management.
- Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating projects.
Key Duties /Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and execute specific process-development elements of design-service projects from concept to manufacture.
- Coordinates and execute specific elements of large transfer-to-manufacturing projects– driven by Client/Customer design inputs and as directed by the Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- Ability to execute on multiple client projects simultaneously through the integration of available processing technologies.
- Demonstrate leadership and autonomy in taking ownership for key Process/Manufacturing elements of an entire Transfer-to-Manufacturing Project which will involve a cross-functional team of Quality Engineering, Customer Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, and Production representatives.
- Project Work elements can include device process-development, DOE-study execution, packaging and labeling systems design, and installation, line-layout development, equipment procurement, Process and Equipment Validations, Training of Production Staff, etc.
- Manages related equipment procurement and specifies tooling requirements, fixtures, jigs & designs.
- Creation and management of documentation and procedure system for processes, equipment, tooling, and testing.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross-functional teamwork environment.
- Keep your skills current and be conversant with the latest developments in technologies and materials which are relevant to the Company’s business. Engage constructively with other functions within the Company to drive continuous improvement.
- To take on other duties which the Company may assign you from time to time. These “other duties” will be agreed upon with management prior to any assignment.
- Hons Degree qualification (Fetac Level 8) with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role in the Medical Device / Component Industry.
- The candidate must be familiar with project management and critical path planning. Hands-on machining experience an advantage.
- Solid works proficient
- Competent understanding of GD&T and drawing standards
- Knowledge of material finishes
- MS Office proficient
- Detail and Process focused
- Customer Focused
- Quality Management awareness
- The employee is expected to follow all safety regulations, keep work area in a clean and orderly condition, and wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required for the assigned work area(s). Performs safety-related duties as assigned.
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include not limited to safety glasses.
- Must be flexible to support the company as needed.