Many of our employees started their careers at Schivo and many people have come to value the friendships they have developed here. Become part of Schivo – a great place to work!
The Main Purpose of the Role:
Support and execute HR strategy for Waterford Site.
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to work to own initiative.
Experience & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of HR, payroll, recruitment, employee relations.
- Proven track record of managing change initiatives .
- Process driven, with strong understanding of HR processes, policies.
- Strong sense of commitment and affinity towards continuous improvement, employee experience and culture building.
- Experience with training management and training coordination in a regulated environment.
- HR experience in a manufacturing experience preferred.
Key Duties /Responsibilities:
- Recruitment: Advertising, candidate tracking, CV screening, interview booking, reference checks, regrets, offers and documentation.
- Onboarding: manage new joiner process e.g. induction packs, send out new joiner process notices, execute new joiner set up processes. Order and maintain uniform inventory.
- Training: Deliver H&S and induction training and policy training where required. Support training and development project administration, record tracking, data handling, etc.
- Performance management: Support HR manager with any relevant paperwork, filing, tracking. Support supervisors in probation process, tracking and performance support plans.
- HR Policy: Administer all aspects of the various HR policies and ensure compliance to all statutory regulations. Create attendance reports, annual leave reports.
- Compensation and benefits: Managing TMS, payroll amendments and payroll queries. Compensation benchmarking.
- Culture and experience: Support HR in engagement activities and communications including; All Hands, HR catch ups, engagement questionnaire and continuous improvement and retention initiatives.
- Onsite based position; Mon-Thurs 8am-4.30pm, Fri 8am-3.30pm.
- Normal office environment.
- Factory environment from time to time where PPE is required.
- 39 hours per week but must be flexible to support company as needed.