Many of our employees started their careers at Schivo and many people have come to value the friendships they have developed here. Become part of Schivo – a great place to work!
Assembly and Fabrication Operations Lead
The Main Purpose of the Role:
To perform related functions that support the assembly, inspection and testing of Electromechanical components.
Key Duties /Responsibilities:
- Assemble and test products per company procedures and drawings.
- Responsible for the in-line inspection and verification of products.
- Complete all necessary production documentation and ensure that all required records are accurately maintained.
- Working with Quality procedures.
- Adhere to strict GMP Guidelines.
- Contribute to the development of process and assembly documentation.
- Participate in continuous-improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that work areas and equipment are maintained in accordance with company requirements and that all safety rules and procedures are observed.
- Ensure a minimum loss through damage and waste.
- Ensure that any maintenance and Health and safety problems/issues are reported.
- Follow company procedures at all times
- To attend training courses as and when required.
- Achieve weekly targets through effective teamwork.
- The employee is expected to follow all safety regulations, keep work area in a clean and orderly condition, and wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required for the assigned work area(s). Performs safety related duties as assigned.
- Working conditions are normal for a White room – lint controlled- environment. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include not limited to safety glasses.
- Must be flexible to support the company as needed.
** This list is not an exhaustive list of duties; you may be required to fulfill other Ad Hoc duties anywhere throughout the company as required.